Just like you need a plan for reaching your financial and life goals, you should have a process in place for handling your investments.
- Understand you. When we first begin working with a new investment client, our primary goal is to understand your investment goals, time horizon and tolerance for risk.
- Align your goals and strategy. Understanding your investment goals, time horizon and risk tolerance, we’ll then help you to structure an investment strategy that appropriately allocates your investments across the various asset classes to achieve a well-balanced, diversified plan.
- Constantly monitor. The exact mix of your personal portfolio will depend on your goals, timeline and risk tolerance. But your investment strategy isn’t something that we’ll create and then put away on a shelf. We’ll actively review your portfolio performance on an ongoing basis to ensure we’re maximizing every opportunity to achieve your investment goals.
- Dynamically reallocate. In most cases, we manage your investments using a process called Dynamic Asset Allocation, adhering to the philosophy that economic cycles give investors opportunities to expand (or contract!) their wealth. Our goal is to identify these cycles as they occur and make investment decisions that seek to expand your wealth during favorable market cycles and preserve your wealth during unfavorable market cycles.
- Regularly communicate. We remain available to personally sit down with you annually to reevaluate your goals, review your portfolio performance and discuss any necessary changes to your investment strategy.
If you would like more information regarding our investment management services, or if you would like to schedule some time to discuss your particular situation, we encourage you to contact us today.