The need for advisory services
We live in a world of complexity and change. A complex society like ours demands many complex money decisions and planning. We have found that people fall prey to a variety of wealth eroding forces within our economic system:
- Many people lack time, interest, or expertise and therefore fail to properly research every aspect of their money decisions.
- They must interact continuously with numerous financial institutions, which can be confusing and time consuming.
- The government is constantly changing the tax laws.
- The cost of living keeps rising due to inflation, planned obsolescence and technological change.
- The media often contains misinformation or provides inappropriate financial advice.
Many people would like to do some or all of the following:
- To have enough money for financial needs and wants.
- To reduce or minimize income taxes.
- To minimize financial risks.
- To reduce or recapture financial costs.
- To properly conserve and distribute wealth.
But we know that money or wealth alone can never be the goal. Our clients want that which the proper management of wealth can do for them:
- Create financial independence or financial freedom.
- Allow them to pursue their own personal, family and/or spiritual goals.
- Provide an abundance, from which they may freely share with those people or causes important to them.
If you are interested in hearing more about our philosophies and processes for financial planning and investment management, please contact us today to arrange a visit.