Experiencing a Life Transition?
People in transition often call on a financial advisor for assistance. Here are a few examples of events or life circumstances that may call for the services of a financial advisor.
- Rollover of a retirement plan
- Death of a spouse, parent or close family member
- Receipt of IRA rollover assets
- CD matures
- Bonds called
- CD rates drop
Senior Executive or Sales Executive
- New job
- Major promotion
- Large bonus or commission check
- Exercise of stock options
- Sale of your business or practice
- Sale of a major capital asset
- Death of a partner
Worry Less. Live More.
If you are experiencing one of these life transitions and would like to schedule some time to discuss your situation, we encourage you to contact us today to arrange a visit.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Schedule a complimentary “Goals and Needs” session with us to learn how financial planning can change your life for the better.