Who Do We Serve?
See if we're the right financial advisors for you.
We’ve found our services align best with four types of clients. If you decide we’re not a good fit for you, we’ll be glad to refer you to a financial services firm geared to your particular needs.
Worry Less. Live More.
Retired & Loving It!
Typically these clients are:
- Financially independent, but concerned about outliving their money
- Looking for a trustworthy financial advisor to “mind the store for them” so they can enjoy life to the fullest. (They often have $500,000 dollars--or more--to invest.)
- Eager to preserve wealth, generate income from a life of savings, and eventually pass on their estates.
Hoping for Retirement
Usually in their 50s and early 60s, these folks hope to retire at some point, but wonder Is that even possible for us? And if so, when?
They generally have a retirement nest egg of at least $250,000, which may come from a company plan, a large IRA, or other assets they have accumulated over the years. They seek a lifetime income that is secure and growing.
In Major Life Transition
These clients come to us, for example, after:
- Selling a business they built (“What should I do with the proceeds?”)
- Changing careers (“How can I rollover my 401(k)?”)
- Losing a spouse (“I need a wise plan for this insurance payout.”)
- Receiving an inheritance (“What’s a smart, long-term investment strategy?”)
Up and Comers
Typically in their late 20s to mid-40s, these busy entrepreneurs, professionals, executives, and managers tend to take a long-term view when it comes to finances.
They’re family-oriented and conscientious. They often save or invest upwards of $1,000 a month. Many are also serious about debt reduction strategies and insurance protection.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Schedule a complimentary “Goals and Needs” session with us to learn how financial planning can change your life for the better.